Delta McKenzie Greenline Mo Foam Block Archery Target - 18in
Delta McKenzie Greenline Mo Foam Block Archery Target - 18in - Look for the green line—the all-new Delta McKenzie Greenline block-style target is built to last. In head-to-head shooting tests, results show new Greenline will last up to two times longer, which greatly extends target life on the archery range. The foundation of Greenline’s durability is its exclusive heavy-duty Mo’Foam layers. In addition, Greenline uses Delta’s patented process that welds the layers together into a single block. The resulting solid target offers four-sided shooting and further extends durability.
- Permanent integrated handles molded into the sides of the block
- Four shootable sides
- Added stopping power
- Premium heavy-duty foam layers
- Made in USA
- Greenline foam lasts 2x longer than conventional layered targets
- Welded construction
|Size||18in x 16in x 11in|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.