KEEN Men's Cincinnati Soft Toe Work Boots
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
KEEN Men's Cincinnati Soft Toe Work Boots - This non-safety toed, heavy-duty wedge introduces lightweight comfort into a classic style.
- Left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toe help safeguard against minor impact but not reinforced with a secondary crush resistance
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2892-17 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing standards
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Oil- and slip-resistant non marking rubber outsole
- Full grain barnyard resistant waterproof leather upper helps resist the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Shellback heel support
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable, dual density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow top cushioning
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Weight: 32.2oz
- 6in height
- Style: 1023223
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email