Plano 767 Guide Series Angled Tackle System
Plano 767 Guide Series Angled Tackle System - The Plano Guide Series 767 Angled Tackle System incorporates the 3600 size angled storage platform into hard system tackle boxes. The system features quick access, increased tackle security and multiple utility boxes and was engineered with the serious angler in mind. The system's main compartment presents utility boxes at a 15° angle for easy access. DuraView covers and doors keep contents visible at all times. The 728 Angled Tackle System includes two Plano 2-3650 utility boxes, two 3455 StowAway utility boxes, one 3607-04 FTO Elite utility box, and one 4648 polycarbonate wallet.
- Main compartment presents utility boxes at a 15° angle for easy access
- Integrated, expandable rear pocket
- DuraView covers and doors
- Includes five Plano StowAway boxes plus one polycarbonate wallet
- Dimensions 18"L x 9.5"W x 11"H
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.