Humminbird Solix 10 Chirp Mega SI+ G3 CHO Fish Finder - This Solix fish finder combines cutting-edge technologies like Mega Side Imaging+, Mega Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum Chirp Sonar and AutoChart Live on an ultra-clear Cross Touch display. Take full advantage of the generous 10.1in touchscreen display with customizable views and settings that allow you to see multiple technologies at once and find what you want quickly via the convenient side bar menu. Leverage the networking power of built-in Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000 connectivity, as well as Bluetooth and Ethernet connections for compatibility with the One-Boat Network family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon.
- High Definition Display
- This CHO (Control Head Only) model is the perfect pairing for those anglers looking to select their own transducer or pair this model with MEGA 360 Imaging or a Built-in MEGA Imaging trolling motor from Minn Kota.
- Cross Touch Interface allows you to operate by touchscreen or soft key control.
- MEGA Side Imaging + extends out to 200 feet on either side, plus 20% more detail than MEGA Side Imaging
- Extended depth down to 200 feet, plus 20% more clarity than MEGA Down Imaging.
- CHIRP stands for “Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse.” By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar - By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom.
- MEGA 360 Imaging sweeps up to 125ft in every direction around your boat to deliver the clearest images of structure, the bottom and fish, even while you’re sitting still.
- Precision GPS provides an accurate position fix, meaning more accurate waypoints and boat positioning for better fishing.
- Humminbird Basemap - Based on freshwater data from LakeMaster and NOAA, these maps provide a clear view of underwater terrain. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas and countless other navigation aids and points of interest .You’ll also see contours, depth markings and, for coastal areas, spot soundings.
- Map the water as you drive the boat and keep the data stored on your fish finder or import it into the AutoChart PC program.
- Dual SD Slots
- LakeMaster lake maps include unrivaled, easy-to-read contours, highlighted depth ranges, scrollable lake lists and more.
- Lakemaster Plus includes aerial photography of high definition lakes, providing visibility to docks, buildings, and structure.
- SmartStrike cards combine High Definition LakeMaster lake map data and extensive search algorithms to help you pattern and locate fish at any time of the year.
- CoastMaster maps deliver unrivaled nearshore and offshore fishing performance.
- Ethernet Networking
- i-Pilot Link enables your Humminbird fish finder and Minn Kota trolling motor to communicate, delivering precise, automatic boat control.
- NMEA 2000 - Easily connect bearing, depth, engine status, tank level, and electrical sensors with Humminbird NMEA 2000 Networking.
- Track other vessels with Humminbird’s state-of-the-art AIS technology. It takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
- CHIRP Radar
- Set your heading or turn pattern and maintain your desired route, regardless of speed or sea and wind conditions.
- Bluetooth enables features like wireless software updates and map transfers from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird.
- Wireless Integration
- Fusion Radio - This connection allows the unit to control the stereo as well as adjust the volume for the various zones that are connected to the stereo.
- One-Boat Network allows Humminbird, Minn Kota, and Cannon products to seamlessly integrate and communicate - unlocking more features, capabilities and potential for anglers.
|1200ft (Standard), 3500ft (optimal Airmar CHIRP)
|1280 x 800
|50/83/200/455/800 kHz, 1.2 MHz
|1000 (RMS), 8000 (Peak to Peak)
|2 Year Manufacturer
|Made in the USA