Humminbird Helix 8 Chirp Mega SI+ GPS G3N Fish Finder/Chartplotter - The Helix 8 Chirp Mega SI+ GPS G3N Fish Finder/Chartplotter features an 8in display, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar. Includes GPS mapping, built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping. Top it all off with Humminbird Basemap built-in.
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+, MEGA Side Imaging+
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
- CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), 800 kHz SI+ (780-840 kHz), MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz), MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging: 125ft (800 kHz), 200ft (MEGA), 400ft (455 kHz)
- Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side): 250 ft (800 kHz), 400 ft (MEGA), 800 ft (455 kHz)
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Memory Card Slot: Dual Micro SD
- Power Draw: 1 Amp
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 12.00in W x 7in H x 4.13in D
- Mount-Optional: In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Mount-Optional Size: 12in W x 6.63in H x 1.32in D
- Transducer Included: XM 9 HW MSI T
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Receiver: Internal
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 2,750, 45, 50/20,000
- 360 Imaging Compatibility: Yes
- Humminbird Basemap: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Radar Compatibility: Yes
- 5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility: Yes
- AIS Compatibility: Optional
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- NMEA2000: Optional
- Target Separation: 2.5in
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: Yes
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Temperature: Built-in
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: Yes
|Depth Capacity||1200ft (standard transducer) 3500ft (optional 50 kHz)|
|Frequency||Chirp: Full Mode (150-220kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240kHz), Wide Mode (140-200kHz), Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455/800kHz & 1.2 MHz|
|Power Output||1000 Watts (RMS), 8000 (peak to peak)|
|Warranty||Manufacturer 1 Year w/Original Box and Receipt|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.