Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp Mega DI GPS G3N Fish Finder/Chartplotter
Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp Mega DI GPS G3N Fish Finder/Chartplotter - The Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp Mega DI GPS G3N Fish Finder/Chartplotter features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth connectivity, AutoChart Live, GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. The 7in, ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options.
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455 kHz
- CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz (440-500 kHz), MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging: 125ft (MEGA), 350ft (455 kHz)
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Memory Card Slot: Single Micro SD
- Power Draw: 800 mA
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 10.54in W x 5.8in H x 3.68in D
- Mount-Optional: In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Mount-Optional Size: 10.54in W x 5.44in H x 1.13in D
- Transducer Included: XNT 9 HW MDI 75 T
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Receiver: Internal
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 2,750, 45, 50/20,000
- 360 Imaging Compatibility: Yes
- Humminbird Basemap: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Radar Compatibility: Yes
- 5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility: Yes
- AIS Compatibility: Optional
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- NMEA2000: Optional
- Target Separation: 2.5in
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: No
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Temperature: Built-in
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: Yes
|Depth Capacity||1200ft (standard transducer) 3500ft (optional 50 kHz)|
|Frequency||Chirp: Full Mode (150-220kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240kHz), Wide Mode (140-200kHz), Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455kHz|
|Power Output||500 Watts (RMS), 4000 (peak to peak)|
|Warranty||Manufacturer 1 Year w/Original Box and Receipt|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.