Humminbird Apex 19 Mega SI+ Chartplotter CHO Fish Finder - The Apex 19 provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest multi-function display that anglers have ever seen. See it all clearly with a Full-HD touchscreen that provides a customized display of information from advanced network options. This CHO (Control Head Only) model is the perfect pairing for anglers looking to select their own transducer, such as a Stainless Steel thru-hull option (SSTH 14 HW MSI+) or simply to add an additional display to an existing Humminbird network.
- 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP)
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Display
- Cross Touch Interface allows you to operate by touchscreen or soft key control
- MEGA Side Imaging + extends out to 200 feet on either side, plus 20% more detail than MEGA Side Imaging
- Extended depth down to 200 feet, plus 20% more clarity than MEGA Down Imaging
- CHIRP stands for “Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse.” By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom.
- Dual Channel CHIRP Sonar
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar - By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom.
- MEGA 360 Imaging sweeps up to 125ft in every direction around your boat to deliver the clearest images of structure, the bottom and fish, even while you’re sitting still.
- Precision GPS provides an accurate position fix, meaning more accurate waypoints and boat positioning for better fishing.
- Humminbird Basemap - Based on freshwater data from LakeMaster and NOAA, these maps provide a clear view of underwater terrain. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas and countless other navigation aids and points of interest .You’ll also see contours, depth markings and, for coastal areas, spot soundings.
- Map the water as you drive the boat and keep the data stored on your fish finder or import it into the AutoChart PC program.
- Dual Micro SD Slots
- LakeMaster lake maps include unrivaled, easy-to-read contours, highlighted depth ranges, scrollable lake lists and more.
- LakeMaster Plus include all of the features of LakeMaster with one key addition: aerial photography of high definition lakes, providing visibility to docks, buildings, and structure.
- SmartStrike cards combine High Definition LakeMaster lake map data and extensive search algorithms to help you pattern and locate fish at any time of the year.
- CoastMaster maps deliver unrivaled nearshore and offshore fishing performance.
- Dual Ethernet Ports
- i-Pilot Link enables your Humminbird fish finder and Minn Kota trolling motor to communicate, delivering precise, automatic boat control.
- NMEA 2000 - Easily connect bearing, depth, engine status, tank level, and electrical sensors with Humminbird NMEA 2000 Networking.
- Track other vessels with Humminbird’s state-of-the-art AIS technology. It takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
- CHIRP Radar
- Set your heading or turn pattern and maintain your desired route, regardless of speed or sea and wind conditions.
- Bluetooth compatible to enable features like wireless software updates and map transfers from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird.
- Fusion Radio - This connection allows the unit to control the stereo as well as adjust the volume for the various zones that are connected to the stereo.
- One-Boat Network allows Humminbird, Minn Kota, and Cannon products to seamlessly integrate and communicate - unlocking more features, capabilities and potential for anglers.
|50/83/200/455/800 kHz, 1.2 MHz
|1000 Watts (RMS), 8000 Watts (Peak to Peak)
|2 Year Manufacturer
|Made in the USA