Humminbird Apex 16 Mega SI+ Chartplotter Fish Finder
Humminbird Apex 16 Mega SI+ Chartplotter Fish Finder - This Fish Finder provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest multi-function display that anglers have ever seen. Industry-leading MEGA Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar come standard, with even more performance from a dedicated sonar channel for accessory 2D CHIRP transducers up to 2kW. See it all clearly with a 15.6in Full-HD touchscreen that provides a customized display of information from advanced network options like NMEA 2000, HDMI In/Out, WiFi and Bluetooth. Add the power of the One-Boat Network to integrate the accuracy of Humminbird GPS charts, unrivaled boat control from Minn Kota, and reach new depths with wireless Cannon Optimum downrigger control. The APEX Series is a new kind of MFD that will take you fishing to a new level.
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Display
- Cross Touch Interface allows you to operate by touchscreen or soft key control.
- MEGA Side Imaging + extends out to 200 feet on either side, plus 20% more detail than MEGA Side Imaging.
- Extended depth down to 200 feet, plus 20% more clarity than MEGA Down Imaging.
- CHIRP stands for “Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse.” By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom.
- Dual Channel CHIRP Sonar
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar - By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom.
- MEGA 360 Imaging sweeps up to 125’ in every direction around your boat to deliver the clearest images of structure, the bottom and fish, even while you’re sitting still.
- Precision GPS provides an accurate position fix, meaning more accurate waypoints and boat positioning for better fishing.
- Humminbird Basemap - Based on freshwater data from LakeMaster and NOAA, these maps provide a clear view of underwater terrain. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas and countless other navigation aids and points of interest .You’ll also see contours, depth markings and, for coastal areas, spot soundings.
- Map the water as you drive the boat and keep the data stored on your fish finder or import it into the AutoChart PC program.
- Dual Micro SD Slots
- LakeMaster lake maps include unrivaled, easy-to-read contours, highlighted depth ranges, scrollable lake lists and more.
- LakeMaster Plus includes aerial photography of high definition lakes, providing visibility to docks, buildings, and structure.
- SmartStrike cards combine High Definition LakeMaster lake map data and extensive search algorithms to help you pattern and locate fish at any time of the year.
- CoastMaster maps deliver unrivaled nearshore and offshore fishing performance.
- Dual Ethernet Ports
- i-Pilot Link enables your Humminbird fish finder and Minn Kota trolling motor to communicate, delivering precise, automatic boat control.
- NMEA 2000 - Easily connect bearing, depth, engine status, tank level, and electrical sensors with Humminbird NMEA 2000 Networking.
- Track other vessels with Humminbird’s state-of-the-art AIS technology. It takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
- CHIRP Radar
- Set your heading or turn pattern and maintain your desired route, regardless of speed or sea and wind conditions.
- Bluetooth features like wireless software updates and map transfers from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird.
- Fusion Radio - This connection allows the unit to control the stereo as well as adjust the volume for the various zones that are connected to the stereo.
- One-Boat Network allows Humminbird, Minn Kota, and Cannon products to seamlessly integrate and communicate - unlocking more features, capabilities and potential for anglers.
|Depth Capacity||1200ft (Standard), 3500ft (optimal Airmar CHIRP)|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Frequency||50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz|
|Power Output||1000 (RMS), 8000 (Peak to Peak)|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturer|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.