Garmin Panoptix LiveScope System
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope System - You have never fished like this before. The Panoptix LiveScope System is a live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish! You get both LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward modes in one transducer. It’s easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin fish finder. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions. LiveScope Down mode allows you to see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in incredible detail below your boat up to 200ft even while your boat is stationary. LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You’re looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat. The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your Garmin fish finder. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVü sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.
- Physical dimensions: Sonar: 9.6in L x 5.9in W x 2.6in H, Transducer: 5.4in L x 3.8in W x 1.8in H
- Weight: Sonar: 4.3lb, Transducer: 1.9lb
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- Temperature range: Sonar: Operating: -15C to 70C, Transducer: Operating: 0C to 40C
- Fuse: 7.5A
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 20ft
- Transducer number of pins: 21
- Garmin Marine Network ports: 1 (small connector)
- Power input: 10-32V
Included in the Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
|Depth Capacity||Down and Forward: 200ft|
|Power Output||500 Watts (RMS)|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.