JawJacker Ice Fishing Tip Up
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
JawJacker Hook Setting Tip Up - This hook setting tip-up will revolutionize your ice fishing. It can be used with rods up to 36” depending on flexibility, and all ice rods up to 30”. The trigger is easily adjusted from light to heavy so you can ensure that you’re getting hooks set exactly to your preferences. It’s made of tough ABS plastic and collapsible for easy transportation and storage. A lot of folks who get one of these come back to buy enough for the maximum allowed for ice fishing in their area!
- Light and compact: 16-1/4" long, 3" wide, 3" high folded up
- Helps you hook more fish
- No need to constantly watch rods
- Fish a larger area, drill holes further apart
- Greatly reduces gut or gill hooked fish
- Effectively fish the maximum amount of rods allowed
|Type||Ice Fishing Tip Up|