JawJacker Ice Fishing Tip Up
JawJacker Hook Setting Tip Up - This hook setting tip-up will revolutionize your ice fishing. It can be used with rods up to 36” depending on flexibility, and all ice rods up to 30”. The trigger is easily adjusted from light to heavy so you can ensure that you’re getting hooks set exactly to your preferences. It’s made of tough ABS plastic and collapsible for easy transportation and storage. A lot of folks who get one of these come back to buy enough for the maximum allowed for ice fishing in their area!
- Light and compact: 16-1/4" long, 3" wide, 3" high folded up
- Helps you hook more fish
- No need to constantly watch rods
- Fish a larger area, drill holes further apart
- Greatly reduces gut or gill hooked fish
- Effectively fish the maximum amount of rods allowed
|Type||Ice Fishing Tip Up|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.