Eskimo Quickfish 6i Hub Ice Fishing Shelter
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
Eskimo Quickfish 6i Hub Ice Fishing Shelter - Sometimes the original is tough to beat. The QuickFish is the original when it comes to hub-style ice fishing shelters. There’s good reason it hasn’t changed much over the years—sometimes you just get it right the first time. The 6i is a warm insulated shelter that features a sturdy construction, easy setup, and is built to last. The QuickFish 6i gets the job done, time and time again. Own an original, own a QuickFish.
- 60-Second Setup - Hub design makes set-up and take-down quick and easy.
- Portability - Everything fits into a cinch carrying bag that can easily be carried on your back.
- In-skirt Ice Anchor Grommets - Easily place your ice anchors through grommets located directly in the skirt material—eliminating the hassle of finding and holding a separate grommet tab.
- Removable Winow Panels - Adjust your shelter’s ventilation with detachable hook and loop windows.
- Fylly-Insulated IQ Fabric - Eskimo IQ (Insulated Quilted) fabric is 35% warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter and reduces condensation.
- Reinforced Corner Joints - Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for reinforcement.
- YKK Zippers Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.
- Self-Tapping Ice Anchors - Easier to grip, and won't bend under pressure.
- Mesh Storage Pockets - Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- Extra-long Skirt Material - Helps eliminate drafts and keep the elements out.
|Ice Anchors Included||Yes, 9|
|Packed Dimensions||52in x 14in x 14in|
|Set Up Dimensions||70in x 140in|
|Type||Hub Ice Fishing Shelter|