Eskimo Outbreak 450 Hub Ice Fishing Shelter
Eskimo Outbreak 450 Hub Ice Fishing Shelter - The Eskimo Outbreak 450 Ice Fishing Shelter is an innovative pop-up shelter built from the successful Eskimo FatFish platform. It incorporates all of the usual features that FatFish customers desire including flared-out sides for more fishable area, stronger hubs and poles, YKK zippers, and more. What makes the Eskimo Outbreak 450 Ice Fishing Shelter truly unique is its oversized, trip-proof door that provides anglers easier entry and exit. It opens fully down to the ice, without any obstacles to worry about stepping over.
- Large YKK zippers
- Removable window panels
- Deluxe tie downs and in skirt grommets
- Stronger hub design
- Capacity: 4-5 person
- Weight: 45lbs.
- Fishable area: 75 sq.ft
- Set up size: 139in x 138in
- Interior height: 80in
- Packed size- 70in x 10in x 10in
- Bag Style: Duffle
- Ice anchors: 6
- Windows: 7
- Doors: 2
- Warranty: 1 year
|Ice Anchors Included||Yes|
|Packed Dimensions||70in x 10in x10in|
|Set Up Dimensions||139in x 138in|
|Type||Hub Ice Fishing Shelter|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.