JawJacker Ice Fishing Rod - 36in, Mega Heavy
JawJacker Ice Fishing Spinning Rod - 35in XXH Action-
JawJacker ice rods have features and components that help them work well with the JawJacker. These rods have solid IM7 graphite blanks which stand up to being bent over for long periods of time. Higher modulus and hollow graphite rods are more prone to breaking in the JawJacker and fiberglass isin’t as light and sensitive to jig with. JawJacker Ice rods also have a generous amount of lightweight ceramic guides to help protect the line. Being bent over in the JawJacker for long periods of time puts a lot of stress on this area. JawJacker ice rods have an enlarged foregrip blank opening to free float the blank in the end of the handle to prevent extra pressure and cracking. These rods have AA grade cork, which is a better grade than a lot of ice rods. They also feature a screw down locking foregrip, and a hook keeper.
This rod is definitely a heavy hitter for big fish like pike and lake trout. It works great for setting large hooks in deep water for lake trout, burbott, and big walleye with the JawJacker. This rod has enough backbone to set a 1 oz. jig in 90 feet of water with the JawJacker and to fight a 30-40 lb. fish through the ice. When using this rod with the JawJacke. It’s hard to find a good ice rod at a decent price for big fish weather your using it with the JawJacker or Jigging. The JawJacker Ice Fishing Spinning Rod - 35in XXH Action provides all of this at an affordable price.
|Material||Solid IM7 Graphite Blanks|
|Type||Ice Fishing Rod|
|Handle Material||AA Grade Cork|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.