P-Line Draggin Ball Bobber Weight
P-Line Draggin Ball Bobber Weight -
P-Line Draggin Ball Bobber Weights were created to be used under a float while bobber dogging. This new P-Line product is a steel ball with a rubberized coating specifically designed to drift more freely than lead because of the increased mass. Because the ball will drift with the current and bounce off of rocks it dramatically reduces snags. The ball is attached to a rolling swivel which turns 360 degrees so line tangles are reduced as well. P-Line Draggin Ball Bobber Weights are available in 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 ounce.
|Material||Steel and Rubber|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.