Brad's Killer Fishing Gear Roe Bead Pegs
Brad's Killer Fishing Gear Roe Bead Pegs - These bead pegs are used to position your beads, drift bobbers, sinkers, and other fishing tackle in place on the line so that it does not slide on your line. The bead pegs work similar to a bobber stop, they are a tapered piece of Non Abrasive TP Rubber that will not chafe your line. Push the bead peg through the hole of whatever you are using until it is snug and it will keep it in place whiile you are fishing. Don't rely on other methods of pegging your beads like toothpicks that can damage your fishing line and can be knocked loose. The Roe Bead Pegs stay firmly in place and ensure your beads do not interrupt your fishing.
- Non-abrasive TP Rubber
- Secures beads, drift bobbers, & sinkers
- Tapered peg
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.