St. Croix Trout Series Spinning Rod
St. Croix Trout Series Spinning Rod - Trout specific spinning rods built for durability. Slim profile split grip handle configurations decrease weight while perfecting balance. Trout Series brings an array of lengths, powers, and specific actions to anglers looking for sensitivity, controlled performance and casting accuracy casting light lures.
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber, and SCVI reinforcements, that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Sea Guide Atlas Performance guides with stainless steel rings and frames; PVD coated tip-top.
- Built with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology.
- Sea Guide NPS reel seat with integrated rear nut.
- Split grip handle configurations with premium EVA handle materials.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Built to provide superior performance for trout specific anglers globally.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.