PENN Rampage Jig Saltwater Casting Rod
PENN Rampage Jig Saltwater Casting Rod - Get just about any fish that is hooked with your Rampage rod to the boat with the strong and lightweight construction using the tubular graphite construction. This rod was built using both fiberglass and graphite composites to provide for a lighter yet stronger fishing rod that gives you the sensitivy of the graphite and pulling power of the fiberglass. This rod utilizes Fuji stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts. Aluminum oxide is a smooth and hard material that makes it ideal for both monofilament and braided fishing lines. The triangular Torque foregips that are used on the Rampage Jig rods are perfect for those fighting situations as you are bringing in those bottom dwellers. The Rampage Jig rods use the rubber gimble that give more comfort when fishing without a belt and are way more durable.
- Tubular graphite composite blank
- Fuji aluminum oxide guides
- Triangular shaped Torque EVA grips
- Heavy duty graphite reel seats
- Rubber gimbals
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.