Bubba Stainless Steel Pistol Pliers
Bubba Stainless Steel Pistol Pliers - The Bubba Stainless Steel Pistol Grip Pliers bring a new level of strength and durability to fishing pliers. Developed with premium, high-carbon stainless steel and a titanium nitride coating, these pliers are purpose-built to withstand extreme duress and resist corrosion. They feature a unique 90 degree angle to make it easy to get to those hard to reach areas. They come equipped with carbide cutters, crimping cutouts and are spring-loaded, so they are always ready to go. The Stainless Steel Pliers also provide a high-end, molded polymer sheath with belt clip that allows for easy one-handed access and secure storage. On top of all this, they are engineered with our iconic, non-slip grip for maximum control. These are the last set of fishing pliers you will ever need. Featured in both 6.5in and 8.5in sizes.
- Carbide cutters
- Ring splitter tip
- High carbon stainless steel jaws
- Spring Loaded
- High Strength Stainless Steel
- Cutting Edge Belt/Pocket Clip Sheath
- Featured in both 6.5in and 8.5in sizes.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.