Sitka Dakota Vest - Waterfowl Marsh
The Sitka Men’s Dakota Vest protects against wind with WINDSTOPPER technology lining and provides storage for waterfowl calls and more in the two hand pockets and two chest pockets. The softshell, polyester knit face material traps in heat, making this vest an ideal option for layering. This vest makes for a great outer layer in moderate temperatures or part of a layered ensemble when the cold winds kick into gear.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Marsh camouflages hunters in marshes, standing crops, and cut stubble fields in both layout and blinds
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric with WINDSTOPPER Technology protects from winds
- Resists light precipitation thanks to the Durable Water Repellent finish, which keeps fabric from wetting out
- Zip-secure hand pockets and high handwarmer pockets provide accessible pockets whether paired with pants, bibs, oor waders
- Integrated lanyard loops for organizing calls
- Weight: 17.6 ounces for size large