Sitka Dakota Vest - Waterfowl Marsh
The Sitka Men’s Dakota Vest protects against wind with WINDSTOPPER technology lining and provides storage for waterfowl calls and more in the two hand pockets and two chest pockets. The softshell, polyester knit face material traps in heat, making this vest an ideal option for layering. This vest makes for a great outer layer in moderate temperatures or part of a layered ensemble when the cold winds kick into gear.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Marsh camouflages hunters in marshes, standing crops, and cut stubble fields in both layout and blinds
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric with WINDSTOPPER Technology protects from winds
- Resists light precipitation thanks to the Durable Water Repellent finish, which keeps fabric from wetting out
- Zip-secure hand pockets and high handwarmer pockets provide accessible pockets whether paired with pants, bibs, oor waders
- Integrated lanyard loops for organizing calls
- Weight: 17.6 ounces for size large
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.