Sitka Kelvin Aerolite Jacket
The Sitka Men’s Kelvin Aerolite Jacket is a light, compressible jacket that reduces bulk while keeping hunters warm. As warm and compressible as down, this jacket continues to provide warmth when wet thanks to synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology.
- Can be worn comfortably under a shell for additional warmth
- As warm and compressible as down but stays warm when wet thanks to synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology
- Lightweight insulation is 35% recycled
- Insulation infused with silica aerogel, made of nearly 95% air and thus extremely lightweight
- 20-denier polyester face and backer
- Face fabric won’t wet out thanks to Durable Water Repellent Finish, making the jacket resistant to precipitation
- Gusseted stretch cuffs for easy layering and shooting
- Low-profile fitted hood stays out of line of vision
- Chest pocket is deep and zippered for easy storage
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.