Slumberjack Nightfall 3 Person Backpacking Tent
Slumberjack Nightfall 3 Person Backpacking Tent - External pitch pole architecture keeps the inner tent dry while pitching in the rain. Near vertical side walls provide huge interior space, and the Fast-Pitch option allows the inner tent body to be left behind for a super-light & very compact shelter. Designed for hunters and backpackers alike, the Nightfall 3 is ready to impress.
- External pitch design keeps inner tent dry during set up
- Fast-Pitch option provides super light and very compact shelter
- Near vertical side walls provide huge interior living space
- Footprint not required for Fast-Pitch option
- Lightweight 7001 series aluminum pole set
- "Front porch" vestibule converts into shade awning with trekking poles
- Includes 12 "Y" shaped lightweight aluminum stakes
- Reflective guylines included
- Full coverage rain fly ensures a dry & comfortable experience
- 5 interior loops in mesh canopy allow for homegrown gear loft
- Footprint sold separately
- Capacity: 3
- Seasons: 3
- Number of Poles; 3
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Vestibules: 1
- Packed Weight: 6 lb 2 oz
- Minimum Weight: 5 lb 10 oz
- Floor Area: 40.2 sq ft
- Vestiblue Area: 12.8 sq ft
- Peak Height: 41.5 in
- Packed Size: 7 x 21 in
- Body Fabric: 40D Polyester No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor Fabric: 68D polyester/1500 mm
- Fly Fabric: 66D polyester/1200 mm
- Pole Type: 7001 Series Aluminum
|Sleeping Capacity||3 Person|
|Weight||6 lbs 2 oz|
|Pack Size||7in x 21in|
|Vestibule Area||12.8 sq ft|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.