Slumberjack In-Season 2 Person Tent
Slumberjack In-Season 2 Person Tent - Burly three door, three vestibule design keeps the weather out, while providing huge storage and entryway options. Our five pole four-season structure promotes stability in the fiercest of storms while providing multiple ventilation options, allowing for optimal heat and condensation management. Ideal for late season hunts & cold weather adventures, the In-Season tent is rugged, dependable and downright comfortable.
- Stout 4-season 5 pole architecture is ready for late season storms
- 3-door & 3-vestibule design provides huge storage capacity & access options
- High-Low venting system and tunable windows provide temperature & condensation management
- High-Low venting system can be adjusted from inside the tent
- Extra long 7 ft 9 in floor area easily accommodates tall users & gear
- Large window in front vestibule
- Includes 4 reflective guylines w/tension adjusters
- Includes 14 lightweight aluminum stakes
- Color coded poles provide quick and easy assembly
- Lightweight 7001 series aluminum pole set
- Capacity: 2
- Seasons: 4
- Number of Poles: 5
- Number of Doors: 3
- Number of Vestibules: 3
- Packed Weight: 9 lb
- Minimum Weight: 7 lb 5 oz
- Floor Area: 37 ft²
- Vestibule Area: 9.6 + 9.6 + 14.5 ft²
- Dimensions: 93 x 60 x 44 in
- Packed Size: 7.5 x 20 in
- Wall Material: 68D Polyester Taffeta
- Floor Material: 75D Polyester 3000 mm
- Fly Material: 68D Polyester 1200 mm
- Pole Type: 7001 Series Aluminum
|Sleeping Capacity||2 Person|
|Dimensions||93in x 60in x 44in|
|Pack Size||7.5in D x 20in L|
|Vestibule Area||9.6sq ft + 9.6sq ft + 14.5sq ft|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.