Sea to Summit Camp Plus Self Inflating Rectangular Sleeping Pad - Green Wide
Sea to Summit Camp Plus Self Inflating Rectangular Sleeping Pad - A super thick Camp Plus Self-Inflating Mat with horizontal Delta Cores delivers plus-sized comfort and warmth for year-round camping. Horizontal Delta coring is a technology pioneered by Sea to Summit. The process removes over 40% of the foam to reduce weight and bulk but does not compromise comfort and durability.
- 4.3 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- Plus-size shape and three inch thickness provides ultimate comfort.
- Delta Coring removes over 40% of the foam to reduce weight and bulk, without compromising durability.
- Robust and abrasion resistant 75D polyester shell fabric with extrusion laminated TPU.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fine-tuning air pressure, fast inflation and easy deflation.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field.
|Dimensions||6ft x 25in|
|Foam Type||Self-Inflating Foam Pads|
|Pack Size||8in x 10.2in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.