Kershaw 3870 Amplitude 2.5 inch Folding Knife - Gray
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
The Kershaw Amplitude 3870 was designed by Todd Rexford. This knife is a neat piece to add to your collection of knives. The blade is made of 8Cr13MoV steel with a machine satin finish. It measures two and half inches long. The handle is made of 410 stainless steel with a titanium carbo-nitride coating which really makes this look good. The tip on this knife is excellent. The pocket clip can be changed from a tip up or tip down position, whichever you prefer. The Kershaw Amplitude opens with a Speed Safe mechanism by swiping the flipper on the spine.
|Blade Material||8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Lock Type||Frame Lock|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.