Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener
Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener - Sharpening Guides provide a fast, easy and consistent sharpening solution for knives and camp tools. The 20 degree and 25 degree sharpening guides create consistent blade edge angles with speed, ease and repeatability. The sharpening guides are purpose built for your hunting knives, pocket knives and filet knives. Strong rare earth magnets secure the easily interchangeable diamond plates and also provide coverage for the Broadhead Wrench and small storage compartment. Compact design and Lanyard Hole make it easy to pack carry on your next outdoor adventure so you can sharpen anytime, anywhere with speed and ease. Also sharpens serrated knives, fish hooks, broadheads and many common camp tools.
- (1) Coarse Diamond Plate
- (1) Fine Diamond Plate
- (1) Large Ceramic Rod with 3 Positions (coarse, fine and fish hook grooves)
- (1) Small Ceramic Rod
- (1) Leather Strop
- Broadhead Wrench
- User's Guide
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.