SPOT Trace Tracker
The SPOT Trace Tracker might be small but it is powerful. The motion activated tracking features a built in vibration sensors send GPS locations only when the asset is moving. When the device is stationary for more than five minutes, SPOT Trace enters Suspended Track Mode. SPOT Trace will automatically send a Stop Message from the resting location at the next tracking interval. While in Suspended Track mode SPOT Trace will not send track messages. Tracking Intervals SPOT Trace's tracking options allow tracking messages to be sent every 2 ½ , 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes (depending on your plan and preference) for as long as your SPOT Trace is powered on or until the batteries run out. Movement Alerts allows you to can choose to receive a notification when new movement is detected. Once SPOT Trace has determined movement and the unit has been at rest longer than the selected period of time [30 minutes, 1, 4 (default) or 12 hours] tracking will send a Movement Alert and track at the selected tracking interval. Dock Mode accounts for where vibration would cause false tracking; enable Dock Mode to help eliminate tracks caused by waves while the boat is safely docked. Once SPOT Trace has determined movement over a 200m distance and the unit has been at rest longer than the selected period of time (30 minutes, 1, 4 (default) or 12 hours) tracking will send a Movement Alert and track at the selected tracking interval. It is recommended that you line power your device when using Dock Mode as battery consumption may be higher. SPOT Trace is not waterproof when line powered unless using the custom USB cable (sold separately). The SPOT Trace Tracker will send you message when it powers off, status and when the device's batteries are low. Keep your track of your assets with the SPOT Trace Tracker. Visit www.findmespot.com for activation and subscription information.
- Size: 2.02 x 2.69 x 0.96 Inch
- Weight: 3.1 oz w/batteries
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 60C/-22F to 140F
- Operating Altitude: -100m to +6,500m/-328ft to +21,320ft
- Battery Type: 4 AAA Energizer Lithium Ultimate 8X or 4 AAA Energizer NiMH Rechargeable
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.