Weber Stephen Products Co. Cast-Iron Grill Brush
Weber Stephen Products Co. Cast-Iron Grill Brush -Weber recommends that grillers check their grill brush for loose bristles and excessive wear on a regular basis. Brushes should be replaced if the brush head is burned, split or distorted from heat or if any loose bristles are found on the brush or grill. Always inspect the surface of the cooking grate for wire bristles and other residue or material that may be dangerous if ingested, before placing food on the grate. Weber recommends purchasing a new stainless steel grill brush at the beginning of every Spring.
- H: 0.75" W: 11.5" D 1.25"
- angled stainless steel bristles to clean in between grates as well as on the cooking surface
- Weber recommends purchasing a new stainless steel grill brush at the beginning of every Spring.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.