Old Town Sportsman PDL 120 Pedal Kayaks - 12ft Photic Camo
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Old Town Sportsman PDL 120 Pedal Kayaks - The Old Town Sportsman PDL 120 pedal kayak provides hands free fishing in a performance kayak that's both nimble and stable. With instant forward and reverse, the award-winning PDL Drive is the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
- Propulsion - Pedal
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18in tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|