Women's Sitka Timberline Pants
The Sitka Women’s Timberline Hunting Pant keeps hunters warm and protected through mid-to-late season backcountry treks. The fabric is polyester with 4-way stretch, the seat and knees are waterproof and breathable with double-reinforced ripstop nylon, and the pant includes removable articulated knee pads for an extra level of comfort when needed.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine camouflages hunters in vegetated areas at ground level
- 4-way stretch woven polyester shell
- Seat and knees double reinforced with ripstop nylon, making them waterproof and breathable
- Resistant to light precipitation thanks to Durable Water Repellent finish that keeps the face fabric from wetting out
- Knee pads are removable and offer an additional layer of comfort and protection when needed
- Bunching and chafing are prevented thanks to athletic fit, tapered legs, and low-profile waist
- Weight: 29.6 ounces for size large
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.