Winchester SXP Upland Field Matte Nickel 20 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Winchester SXP Upland Field Matte Nickel 20 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun - 28in - An heirloom SXP. Pump guns don't always get the embellishment they deserve. Back in the Winchester Model 12 days, it was common. Now you can get an SXP that you will love to show off and enjoy shooting -- and that you will keep in the family forever. 20 gauge. Nicely executed engraved upland scene on a durable matte nickel finished receiver. This SXP offers artistic flair with the contrasting nickel and walnut along with the blued barrel, magazine and black recoil pad.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Matte nickel finish, Engraved upland game scene
- BARREL – Chrome plated chamber and bore; Matte blued finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 20 gauge - 3in chamber; Pump-action
- STOCK – Grade II/III Turkish Walnut; Satin varnish finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO fiber-optic sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad
|Stock||Satin Grade II/III Turkish Walnut|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||SXP Upland Field|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.