Winchester SXP Hybrid Hunter Flat Dark Earth Woodland 20 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Winchester SXP Hybrid Hunter Flat Dark Earth Woodland 20 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun - Pump-action shotguns are known for their reliability, one of the main reasons why their popularity continues. From weather to mud to fast loading to get that coveted double, the Winchester SXP is made to take all the punishment a day in the field can dish out. The advantages of dual-action bars, a strong rotary bolt, chrome-plated bore and chamber and a matte black chrome bolt will keep the SXP cycling smooth season after season.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Permacote finish
- BARREL – Chrome plated chamber and bore; FDE Permacote finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 20 gauge - 3in chamber; Pump-action
- STOCK – Composite; Woodland camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO fiber-optic sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel studs
|Finish||Flat Dark Earth|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||SXP Hybrid Hunter|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.