UTAS Defense UTS-15 Tungsten 12 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun - 19.5in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
UTAS Defense UTS-15 Tungsten 12 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun - 19.5in - The UTS-15 Tungsten is a 12 gauge pump-action shotgun, designed for fast action big game shotgun hunting where shot placement is critical. It has a 15-round magazine with automatic alternating or selectable feed, snap open loading ports and retractable magazine followers. The selectable magazine system feeds shells alternately when the selector is in the center position or from an individual magazine by moving selector to the left or right. It is able to fire 2.5in, 2.75in, or 3in magnum ammunition. The UTS-15 also features a positive bolt lock that locks the action closed when engaged. The bolt release button is under the rear of the stock, well away from the trigger. Its fiber reinforced butt plate has a 1in, 8 durometer energy absorbing recoil pad and it has integrated top mounted Picatinny rail for iron sights or optics.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.