Tristar Viper Max Matte Black 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Tristar Viper Max Matte Black 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in - The Tristar Viper Max is a very versatile semi automatic field shotgun that allows you to shoot anything from light target loads to heavy magnum waterfowl loads, using a two piston system. For target and upland game, use the light piston and 2.75in shells. When waterfowl are the order of the day, simply swap pistons and load up with magnum 3.5in loads. The secondary piston stores in the forearm. The shotgun uses Beretta/Benelli pattern choke tubes, and is supplied with improved cylinder, modified and full chokes. Features a matte black receiver finish.
|Stock||Rubber Overmolded Black Synthetic|
|Choke||Optima Plus SK & IC & M & F|
|Product Line||Viper Max|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Front Sight|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.