TriStar Viper G2 Black Anodized 20 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
TriStar Viper G2 Black Anodized 20 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in - The TriStar Viper series is a semi-automatic, gas operated shotgun that is reliable, functional and hard working. Its removable choke system uses Beretta/Benelli Mobil threads, includes three choke tubes (IC, M, F), choke box, and wrench. The Viper also features manual E-Z load mag cut-off, vent ribbed barrel with matted sight plane & fiber optic front sight and chrome-plated chamber. A shot plug is included. This 20 gauge G2 has a 28in barrel and a black finish. This model also features Soft Touch stock.
|Stock||Black Soft Touch|
|Choke||IC, M, F|
|Product Line||Viper G2|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Front|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.