Rock Island VR60 Black/OD Green 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 20in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Rock Island VR60 Black/OD Green 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 20in - The ultimate design and features of an AR semi-automatic shotgun using a conventional gas-operated action which is located around the support tube that runs below the barrel. The return spring is also located around the same support tube which is concealed by an enlarged polymer handguard. The barrel can be very easily removed from the upper receiver. The upper receiver is manufactured from an aluminum alloy. The magazine release button mimics the M16 rifle location. The manual safety also duplicates the M16 style being located on the left side of the receiver above the pistol grip. The top of the receiver has a carrying handle and integral picatinny rail for mounting rear sights, or any optical accessories. The VR60 12-gauge shotgun is appropriate for all levels of hunting and sporting enthusiasts. Comes packaged in a nice commercial box with the chokes and magazine. Removable A-2 style carry handle allows for quick conversion to a flat top. Chambered for 3" Magnum loads.
|Stock||Polymer buttstock with rubber butt pad|
|Choke||Mobile, Full, Modified and Improved Cylinder|
|Sights||Elevation Adjustable Iron|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.