Mossberg 590 Shockwave Laser Saddle Black 12 Gauge 3in Pump Firearm - 14.375in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Mossberg 590 Shockwave Laser Saddle Black 12ga 3in Pump Firearm - 14.375in - The 590 Shockwave Raptor bird's head pistol grip is uniquely shaped to minimize felt recoil. Classified as fully-compliant by the BATFE, this model has a 26.37in OAL. The 590 Shockwave features a convenient clean-out tube magazine cap, a front bead sight, and 'corn cob' strapped forend to keep shooter's lead hand clear of the muzzle. This model has a 14in heavy-walled barrel with a cylinder bore, a blued metal finish, and a Crimson Trace Laser Saddle.
- Bead Front Sights
- Cylinder Bore Choke
- Corncob Forend With Strap
- Crimson Trace Laser Saddle
|Stock||Raptor Grip/Corn-Cob Forend With Strap|
|Sights||Bead, Crimson Trace Laser Saddle|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.