Mossberg 590 Shockwave Blued 410 3in Pump Action Firearm - 14in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Mossberg 590 Shockwave Blued 410 3in Pump Action Firearm - 14in - The 590 Shockwave Raptor bird's head pistol grip is uniquely shaped to minimize felt recoil. Classified by the ATF as a Pistol Grip Firearm, the Shockwave is not an NFA Title II firearm and does not require a Tax Stamp. This is a Federal classification. Additional state restrictions may apply.. The 590 Shockwave features a convenient clean-out tube magazine cap, a front bead sight, and 'corn cob' strapped forend to keep shooter's lead hand clear of the muzzle. This 410 model has a 14" heavy-walled barrel with a cylinder bore and a blued metal finish.
- Corn Cob Forend w/Strap
- Raptor Grip
- Heavy-Walled Barrel
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.