Iron Horse Sentry 12 Black 12 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun - 18.5in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Iron Horse Sentry 12 Black 12 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun - The world's lightest monolithic aluminum pump-action shotgun. At just over 6 pounds this is a shotgun you can carry over long distances with ease. Made from a single piece of extruded aluminum, the upper receiver acts as the chassis for the Sentry system. Rather than a serialized lower, the serialized upper serves as a platform for any configuration a shooter can come up with. Perfect for hunting, skeet shooting, or home defense, this all-purpose shotgun was designed to be modular, versatile, and lightweight. The buttstock is held on by an HK pin, with QD flush cups on both sides. With Iron Horse's Single Pin Takedown Technology, and an exposed barrel nut you can remove in seconds, you can easily swap from fixed-length padded buttstock, and 26in barrel for hunting, to a brace, and 10in barrel for home defense. Comes with 2 proprietary 5-shell magazines.
- Works With 2-3/4in And 3in Shells
- Magazine Fed
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Field Strip And Barrel Swap Without the Need For Tools
- Lightweight Design
|Stock||Fixed-length Padded Buttstock|
|Sights||None - Picatinny Rail|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.