Henry X Model Black 410 Gauge 2-1/2in Lever Action Shotgun - 20in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry X Model Black 410 Gauge 2-1/2in Lever Action Shotgun - 20in - The Lever Action X Model .410 shotgun takes the same quick-handling platform and dresses it up with a slew of features to raise the bar for performance and versatility. It is fit with a side loading gate on the receiver, but the removable tube magazine didn't go anywhere. Your flurry of fire will be quick to the target with a bright fiber optic front sight, while the drilled & tapped receiver allows you to mount the optics that best suit your needs. Tough synthetic furniture provides a lightweight, worry-free alternative and accommodates in-line sling swivel studs, an integrated Picatinny rail, and M-Lok accessory slots on the forestock. A solid rubber recoil pad ensures a comfortable fit for even the most recoil-sensitive shooters. Continuing with the theme of versatility, the smooth-bore barrel is threaded internally at the muzzle end for an invector-style choke to give you full control over your shot pattern.
- Round Blued Steel Barrel
- Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base
- Screw In Invector Choke
- Integrated Picatinny Rail
- Transfer Bar Safety
- Swivel Studs
- Made In The USA
|Product Line||X Model|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Bead Front|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.