Four Peaks HT-108T Tungsten Cerakote 12 Gauge 3in Pump Shotgun - 20in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Four Peaks HT-108T Tungsten Cerakote 12 Gauge 3in Pump Shotgun - 20in - The Adler Arms HT-108T is much more than just another 12 gauge pump shotgun. This one features some upgrades that aren't commonly seen in defensive shotguns. The HT-108T makes use of a drilled 4140 steel barrel which is factory ported to redirect the gases and reduce the amount of recoil when the shotgun is fired. Additionally, the barrel features an elongated forcing cone which results in better shot patterns. The receiver comes equipped with a Picatinny accessory rail which allows you to easily mount your choice of red dot sight if you choose. Or if you prefer to use the iron sights, the HT-108T comes ready for action with a set of ghost ring sights that are easy to see and just as easy to use effectively. A beautiful Turkish Walnut stock and forend give this shotgun a bit of a classic look, but the contrasting Tungsten Cerakote finish on the rest of the shotgun adds a much more modern and tactical aesthetic. So why settle for just another boring 12 gauge pump when you could have have the HT-108T?
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.