Browning Maxus II Mossy Oak Bottomland 12 Gauge 3.5in Semi Automatic Shotgun
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Maxus II Mossy Oak Bottomland 12 Gauge 3.5in Semi Automatic Shotgun - The Maxus is yet another example of Browning shotgun perfection; delivering on the promise to be the most reliable, softest shooting, best handling gas-operated semi-auto ever. Even with the success the Maxus has earned, the gears of innovation are in constant motion here at Browning, and we are always hard at work developing innovative new products. The Maxus, however, is just too good to quit.
The new Maxus II shares the same foundational design and performance features that have made the original so revered, and includes an array of new refinements that will give you the edge in the field and in competition. The Maxus II is sleeker for a smoother swing and more intuitive pointing. A new Inflex Technology recoil pad and SoftFlex cheek pad combine to further reduce the recoil you feel from a day in the goose blind or the sporting clays range. Rubber overmoldings improve grip and oversized controls are easier to use. The forearm and magazine have been redesigned with a traditional, screw on cap.
Combined with the proven reliability of the orignal, the evolutionary improvements of the Maxus II have elevated the versatility, performance and handling of this already tremendous shotgun. The Maxus II is the shotgun with the goods to bring your game to the next level.
- Invector-Plus Extended Choke Configuration
- Aluminum Receiver
- Lighting Trigger
- Back-Bored Vent Rib Barrel
|Stock||Mossy Oak Bottomland|
|Color||Mossy Oak Bottomland|
|Product Line||Maxus II|
|Sights||FS: Fiber Optic, RS: Ivory Mid Bead|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.