Browning Max II Wicked Wing Vintage Tan 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Max II Wicked Wing Vintage Tan 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - A monster in the marsh. Hunting seasons are short, make every shot count with the best gas-operated autoloading shotgun you can get a grip on. The Maxus II Wicked Wing has a lot to offer a shotgunner: Reliability, superior shooting comfort, a great trigger, intuitive handling and appearance. This is one shotgun that looks as good as it performs with a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish applied to the receiver and barrel for protection superior to bluing. Day after day, whatever the weather, the Maxus II Wicked Wing is built to deliver the goods whether the ducks are cupped up and dropping into your decoys or just giving them a passing glance.
Maximum reliability. From the day the Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to improve reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. The Maxus also featured the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloader in its class. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promote a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contributed to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2in thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2in magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4in.
- Magazine Capacity - 4 - 2-3/4in
- New retro Vintage Tan camo finish
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo receiver finish, Cerakote Burnt Bronze barrel finish
- New SoftFlex Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New screw-on magazine cap
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three extended Invector-Plus Goose Band choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||Maxus II Wicked Wing|
New York Compliant