Browning Max II Sporting Carbon Fiber Satin Black 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Max II Sporting Carbon Fiber Satin Black 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - Not just for the range. With superior shooting comfort, a great trigger and intuitive handling, there isn't a better autoloading shotgun for sporting clays than the Maxus II. Just don't let the sleek hydrodipped carbon fiber finish and modernized styling trick you into thinking this is a shotgun only for the range. The Sporting Carbon Fiber is ready to swing onto clay targets, waterfowl and upland birds with equal ease.
Maximum reliability. From the day the original Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to function reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. Like the original Maxus, the Maxus II also features the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloading shotgun. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promote a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contribute to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2in thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2in magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4in.
- Magazine Capacity - 4, 2-3/4in shells
- Hydrographic dip carbon fiber finish
- New receiver styling with satin finish flats
- New SoftFlex Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New oversize bolt handle and bolt release are easier to use
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- New screw-on magazine cap
- Nickel Teflon Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- HiViz Tri-Comp fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three extended Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
|Finish||Carbon Fiber Satin|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||Maxus II Sporting|
New York Compliant