Browning Citori Hunter Grade I 20 Gauge 3in Blued/Walnut Over Under Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Citori Hunter Grade I 20 Gauge 3in Black/Walnut Over Under Shotgun - 28in - If you have ever picked up an over and under shotgun and thought it was just too nice to take afield, the Citori Hunter Grade I solves this conundrum. Mind you, not a single corner has been cut in the production of this working-grade gun; its biggest feature is the Citori reputation for durability and handling performance. The Grade I walnut has a smooth satin finish and top notch Inflex recoil pad for comfort. The receiver, barrels and other exterior metalwork all have a handsome blued finish. Gold enhancement on the receiver is your reminder that you're hunting with a Browning.
- Gloss Finish Metalwork With Gold Enhancement On Receiver
- Versatile 50/50 POI Is Ideal For Hunting
- Satin Finish Grade I American Walnut Stock
- Inflex Recoil Pad
- Silver Bead Front Sight
- Three Flush Choke Tubes Included (F, M, IC)
- Steel Receiver
- Inertia-Style Trigger
- Locking Bolt And Hinge Pin
- Positive Primer Ignition And Hammer Ejectors
- Chrome Chamber
- Total Barrel Dynamics
- Lengthened Forcing Cone
- Optimal Bore Diameter Maximizes Shot Velocity
|Choke||Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder|
|Sights||FS: Silver Bead|
New York Compliant
|Stock Material||Black Walnut|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.