Browning Citori 725 Field Glossed Grade II/III Walnut 20 Gauge 3in Over Under Shotgun - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Citori 725 Field Glossed Grade II/III Walnut 20 Gauge 3in Over Under Shotgun - Balance. Form. Excellence. In the past, the Browning Citori Field was the standard by which all other over and unders were judged. The Citori 725 is the evolution of John M. Browning’s legendary B25 Superposed, now with the modern performance advantage of a Low-Profile receiver. The Citori 725 receiver is significantly lower than other Citori 12 gauge receivers, yet the Citori 725 shares the renowned durability of generations of Citori over and unders with the same rugged full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design.
If you only have one over and under – be one with it. With a Citori 725, you get the "one with the gun" feeling you want, with the long-lasting durability you expect from a Browning over and under. And the features don't stop there. The Citori 725 showcases a FireLite Mechanical Trigger that offers unmatched feel and lighter pull weights than ever before. Inflex Technology has also been added to make shooting more comfortable. And the Invector-DS choke system moves to a new level of performance. Experience the benefits these improvements can do for your shooting with a new Citori 725.
- Gloss oil finish Grade II/III walnut stock
- Accented engraving
- Inflex recoil pad
- Ivory bead sight
- POI: 50/50
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
|Finish||Glossed Grade II/III Walnut|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||Citori 725 Field|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.