Browning A5 Lightning Sweet Sixteen Turkish Walnut Gloss 16 Gauge 2-3/4in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning A5 Lightning Sweet Sixteen Turkish Walnut Gloss 16 Gauge 2-3/4in Semi Automatic Shotgun - Lightning strikes. In the not-so-distant past if your buddy uttered the phrase, “Sweet Sixteen,” your eyebrows didn't go up because you knew he was talking about the superb handling Browning Auto-5 in 16 gauge. This new example includes another feature common to classic Browning shotguns, the "Lightning Style" stock. This semi-pistol grip design is noted by the rounded knob at the bottom of the grip. Aesthetics aside, to many shooters, the relaxed grip angle offers a quick, instinctive grasp and easy reach to the trigger — making it ideal for fast-flushing upland birds like pheasant, quail and chukar.
The “Gentleman’s Gauge.” The in-between 16 gauge is, to many hunters, the ideal ammunition for the perfect gun. A well designed 16 gauge is closer in weight to a 20 gauge, with a shot payload nearer the 12 gauge, and patterning that bests them both. Like its most revered predecessor, the Browning A5 16 gauge is built on a smaller, lighter receiver for reduced weight and a sleek feel in your hands. It also benefits from the advantages of Total Barrel Dynamics and the Invector-DS choke tube system to extract the most performance from this revered gauge. The humpback receiver profile increases the length of the sighting plane to give you the same advantage the first Auto 5s were famous for. Pick up an A5 Sweet Sixteen and see how sweet it is.
The Kinematic Drive. In its simplest term, kinetic energy is the energy of motion. The new Browning A5 makes better use of kinetic energy with its powerful, short recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System. Kinematic Drive harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action. This concept is tried and true, and now perfected by the company that broke ground first with autoloading shotguns. The beauty of Kinematic Drive is the simplicity of design for consistent, reliable function with a wide variety of loads and under the full extremes of weather, temperature, moisture and grime. This gun is designed to work, come hell or high water. Operation is clean because gases are sent out the barrel and away from the action.
- Gloss finish, Turkish walnut, Lightning style, round grip stock is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast, and drop
- Classic 18 lines-per-inch point pattern checkering
- Gloss black anodized receiver finish
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
|Finish||Turkish Walnut Gloss|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||A5 Lightning Sweet Sixteen|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.