Benelli M2 Field Anodized Black 20 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Benelli M2 Field Anodized Black 20 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in - Benelli’s M2 semiautomatic shotgun is legendary for rugged reliability you can count on in the most adverse of circumstances and conditions. The M2 Field shotgun is light, durable, fast-handling and the backbone of the Benelli semi-auto line. It cycles everything from target loads to the heaviest 3-inch magnums, and has earned a reputation for excellence in fields, blinds and at shooting ranges around the world.
- An Inertia-Driven System shotgun is clean, reliable, and adjustment-free.
- Corrosion-resistant recoil tube and stainless steel spring can be accessed easily by removing the quick-detachable ergonomic recoil pad.
- This is the original recoil reduction system that revolutionized firearms technology.
- Get a secure grip, wet or dry
- Benelli cryogenically treats barrels and choke tubes to increase pattern density.
- 20 Gauge
- 28in Matte Blued Barrel
- Anodized Black Receiver Finish
- Chambered for 2-3/4in and 3in
|Choke||IC, M, F|
|Product Line||M2 Field|
|Sights||Red Bar Front|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.