Tipton Deluxe Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rod
Tipton Deluxe Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rod - The carbon fiber can't scratch your bore like stainless steel, and they won't embed like coated rods. Plus, Carbon Fiber rods can be bent to an extreme degree and return to their original straightness. We call these cleaning rods "deluxe" because they feature an ergonomically designed handle that spins on two sets of ball bearings - the result is a cleaning rod that smoothly follows the rifling both pushing and pulling, even while under pressure. The "shank-through" construction also allows the user to apply "reasonable" hammer blows to the end of the cleaning rod to get a tight patch through a bore.
- Ergonomically designed handle that spins on two sets of ball bearings
- Carbon fiber is an ideal material for cleaning rods
- Carbon Fiber rods can be bent to an extreme degree and return to their original straightness
- Combinesthe best features of stainless steel and coated cleaning rods
- Smoothly follows the rifling both pushing and pulling, even while under pressure
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.