Birchwood Casey Choke Tube Lube 3/4oz
Birchwood Casey Choke Tube Lube - Prevents stuck choke tubes caused by corrosion, high stress of steel shot loads, extreme temperatures and pressure from repeated trap and skeet shooting. Withstands heat and prevents seizure even at extreme temperatures up to 2000 Farenheit. Provides maximum lubrication against friction and excellent corrosion protection from rain and salt water. Anti-seize lubricating compound guarantees ease in choke tube insertion and removal for all regular and stainless steel tubes. Excels as a universal lubricant and eliminates galling on stainless steel. Excellent for use on muzzleloaders, breech plugs and nipples to prevent seizing. Prevents stuck choke tubes, also works great for muzzleloader breech plugs and nipples to prevent seizing.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.