Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black Metal Finish 3oz
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black - The room temperature chemical used by gunsmiths and industry to blacken aluminum parts. Restores scratched and marred areas quickly. Fast-acting liquid is easy to apply with no dimensional change. Color will vary from deep gray to black depending on alloy. Aluminum Black Metal Finish is also excellent for blackening name plates, plaques, trophies and other engraved items. Fast acting liquid blackens aluminum parts at room temperature.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.